Below is some useful information on Hotel España, such as how to pay, check-in/out times and so forth. Please take some time to read the information and do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the Covid-19 situation reception is only open for check ins. Therefore, your estimated arrival time must be communicated in advance.
Reception is open every day from 8:00am to midnight. Check-in is from 2:00pm and check-out until 11:00am. For arrivals after midnight we will send instructions for self checking in. The reception of our nearby sister hotel (Hotel Parker, 431 Via Giovanni Giolitti) is open 24 hours a day and can assist with self check-ins if necessary.
- Multilingual staff
- The continental breakfast (a savoury and sweet buffet) is served between 7:45am and 10:00am in two dedicated breakfast rooms
- Small pets are allowed (up to 8 kilos) at no extra charge
- The hotel is located in a Liberty-style building with 2 floors (without lift/elevator) – there is also an adjacent outbuilding, where some of the guest rooms are located
- The hotel shares parking facilities (20.00 Euros per day) with its sister hotel, Hotel Parker, which is located 300 metres away – secure parking, subject to availability, which can be booked in advance by contacting the hotel
Other Available Services
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Fax service
- Excursion reservations
- Airport transfer reservations